Universitas Gadjah Mada with the support of the ASEAN Foundation organized the Launching of
ASEAN-China Business School Network on 2 April 2013 in Yogyakarta. The ceremony was attended
by AGBEP Institutional Members, Chinese universities, the ASEAN Foundation, the AUN Secretariat, Mission of the People Republic of China to ASEAN and observers.
The ASEAN-China Business School Network will be the platform of collaboration between AGBEP Institutional Members under AUN and Chinese business schools namely
- Antai College of Economics and Management, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- School of Management, Fudan University
- Department of economics, School of Business, East China University of Science and Technology, Shanghai
- China Europe International Business School, Shanghai
Members of the ACBSN comprises business schools from ASEAN and China which are
(1) Institutional Members under AGBEP Network
(2) Chinese business schools
(Presented at the meeting are four founding members; Shanghai Jiang Tong University, Fudan University, East China University of Science and Technology, Shanghai, China Europe International Business School and later will be opened for more participating universities) The meeting assigned UGM to formulate draft of criteria, procedure for application and other criteria which related to admission of new network members.
The meeting agreed to set up the steering committee which will represent all participating universities to work on the details of activities under ACBSN.
The steering committee comprises representatives from
The meeting assigned UGM, as now holding AGBEP Secretariatship, to review the basic framework of the ASEAN-China Business School Network.
The meeting also discussed on the workplan of ACBSN collaboration and came out with
- Academic mobility
- Faculty mobility
- Granting degree and diploma
- Credit accreditation
- Linkage between academia and industries
- Research and policy studies in terms of supporting data
The establishment of ASEAN-China Business School Network