EU Support to Higher Education in ASEAN Region (EU SHARE)
Project Overall Objective
To strengthen regional cooperation, enhance the quality, regional competitiveness and internationalisation of ASEAN higher education institutions contributing to an ASEAN Community in 2015 and beyond
1. To contribute to the harmonisation of ASEAN higher education area through the formulation of ASEAN higher education frameworks, taking into account the EU experience;
2. To support mutual recognition and students mobility among higher education institutions in ASEAN and EU and to strengthen people-to-people connectivity.
Results to be achieved
1. Policy dialogue on strategic issues of harmonisation of ASEAN higher education implemented;
2. The formulation of ASEAN Qualification Reference Framework and ASEAN Regional Quality Assurance supported;
3. Mobility of students intra ASEAN and to EU through ASEAN and ASEAN-EU credit transfer systems.
Activities toward Results
OFFICE OF THE AUN SECRETARIAT
17th Floor, Chaloem Rajakumari 60 Building, Chulalongkorn University, Phayathai Road, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
Tel: +662 2153640, 2153642, 2153248, 2183256 Fax: +662 2168808
ออกแบบเว็บไซต์ โดย orange | follow us:
Copyright © 2012 Asean University Network. All Rights Reserved.